What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

albo seedlings

Updated pics, scroll down.
albomarginata seedlings.
8/31/09

PIC

albo1.jpg

Peace,
Zero

Neat-o. :) I love crowded pots of little seedlings or small plants.

Very cool, looks very nice, I agree with capensis, clusterd pots of any CP's looks awsome.

Looking good, lots of red color on them. I sowed some albo seed two weeks ago, and hopefully I'll get some germination.

Regards,

Christer

Updated pics. They are showing much more red now that I put them under better light.
Albo red seedlings 9/29/09

ALBO1-1.jpg

ALBO2.jpg

peace,
Zero

Those are so cute! I like when they're all small and fuzzy. What do you have them growing in again - looks like peat? (and is it the same thing you had them in from seed?)

Hey Zero - I have seed from this same batch - they're redder than any seedlings I've ever grown! I think we're going to have some killer albos on our hands.

I have an N. albomarginata seedling ATM, but I'm not sure if it's from the same seed batch as your guy's.

As you can see (yet pictures do no justice), the leaves are nice an tan throughout, and a pitcher is on the way. It had a hard time acclimating to highland conditions.

Window2002.jpg_595.jpg

It is much more tan, it appears more green due to weak light during the photo.

I'd like some of those seedlings, lol.

I recently sowed some seeds of albo penang red from a friend which went hiking...I wonder how big should i let them grow before i expose them to the hot direct sun..

They look uber-happy, they're pitchering like crazy!

Is it N. albo var. rubra? Those are awesome. I am dying to find some seedlings. Hopefully after I have a greenhouse lol. NICE PICS

Back