What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air circulation

i was wondering how you guys out there circulate air in your tanks? i have an enclosed 30 gallon that is in dire need of some circulation!! any feedback as to how you do it would be great, thanks
smile.gif

get a fan- that's what the rest of us do. some leave the top of the terrarium open.

i just leave a crack the width(the short way) around 4 or 5 inches wide in the middle on my 75 gal tank. humidity is staying in the 60%-70% range depending on if i have watered in the last few days or not. the opening was about half that but the pitchers on my neps arent lasting more than about 6 weeks so i opened it to drop the temps a lil and allow more air circulation about 2 weeks ago.

Rattler

you can get a bunch of cheap aquarium air pumps and place them around your tank. they have to be pretty powerful ones tho. Zongyi

Back