What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AHHHHHH

I am so bummed! In the summer someone from the forum sent me devil's claw seeds and i germinated and they were doing great. i had blooms and all! they stunk but were fun! but i put them back outside for a rain and some critter uprooted them and took off with them! what on earth would be attracted to stinky plants i don't know but it really upsets me! sorry had to vent andmaybe sometime along the line i can get somemore!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Aww, that sucks! My seed pods are still maturing, but I'd be more than happy to supply you with some once they mature. Let me know if you're interested, though!

Just about any critter. That is too bad.

yeah i would love to try again and maybe this time i won't put them in the same place. it was a neat plant. thanks for the offer!
smile.gif

smile_h_32.gif
Awwwwww sorry to here about your plants prizmbatch. Thats a real shame, poor plants..

darn!
What a thief!

Back