What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a wabbit!?

hello everyone! I have recently found out that there is a living aroun my backyard! teehee, I just wanted to post pics of the tracks and stuff.. btw does nayone know what they eat during the winter? I wanna put something out for him to eat... I put out a carrot. :p picssss:
IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

I'm not even sure if it is a rabbit... aaaanyway, it's just a little bit exiting for me because we don't live anywhere near any forests. lol

I also found the super rare Devon track!!! :0o: :-O
IMG_0157.JPG

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

oh geez... the pics are huge. I don't feel like resizing it soooooo, I hope nobody minds.

in the winter they are hell on the bark around trees and shrubs........you got any ornamental trees or bushes you want to keep around its best to use said rabbit for hassenpfeffer..........

I always feed the bunnies in my neighborhood. I put cracked corn and black oil sunflower seeds out in my lily barrel where all the bunnies, gophers and other furry critters come to eat in the winter. I like to see them and my cats really get excited seeing the animals come and go all day long.

BTW What big pics? I have a 28" monitor they fit just fine! :D

woah... a 28" monitor?? that's huge... lol. alright, well maybe I'll put out some more food for it and wait and see if I can spot it. Rattler, I don't mind if he goes nuts on our trees and stuff, my parents don't really mind either.. lol, teh squirrels already go insane scratching at the cedar trees until the have no bark left. :0o:

you do realize if it rings your trees and shrubs they die? dont say i didnt warn yah.......they is good eating especially if its a cottontail, jacks get kinda tough when they hit adulthood.....

alright, well... I donno, I'll feed it to try and keep it from eating the bark or something... the squirrels only scratch up the dead or dieing trees though

"Duck season!" "Wabbit season!" "Duck season!" "Wabbit season!" "Devon Season!!!"

hahahaha!

Back