What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A trip to forbes'

The title says it all. Enjoy!

drosophyllum.jpg

Drosophyllum

dmuscipula2.jpg

dmuscipula1.jpg

cfollicularis1.jpg

plantman.jpg

The Maestro Himself (that's Noah in the backround)

Love those pics

very clear vft shot and this last one of the dro's is very nice also

thx for the pics

Great pics! I especially loved the VFT ones
biggrin.gif
~Niki~

Forbes, what are the two unidentified Ping flower pics?

The second one is most likely P. 'Tina'(agnata x zecheri) its the most common garden centre and commercially sold Pinguicula here

Niiiiice pics, Peter. And Forbes sure has some beautiful plants!

I think you should post a better pic of Noah and Forbes so we can see them.
smile.gif

Bob,

The first Pinguicula is Wistuba's P. rectifolia clone. I received the second plant unlabeled and haven't been able to attach a name. Thanks, Starman, but I'm certain it isn't P. 'Tina.' Its foliar characteristics are much like those of P. potosiensis, but I'm not sure if its flower matches that species.

PAK,

Wouldn't you rather see Peter? ;)

Forbes, When did you change your name to Maestro????????

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Aug. 12 2005,6:40)]I think you should post a better pic of Noah and Forbes so we can see them.
smile.gif

You can find a picture of Forbes in the member photos thread
smile_m_32.gif
I don't know why anyone would want to see a picture of me.
smile_n_32.gif

Maestro Forbes. Hmmm. Kinda rolls off the tongue, doesn't it? Maestro Forbes. Has a nice ring to it!

ok, here's Noah.

noah.jpg

lol No fair! Although that is a cool photo. However I don't think Noah is as prickly as that.

And yes, Noah, we'd all like to see your pic...so why not add it in the pinned pic thread with the rest of the house nuts?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]so why not add it in the pinned pic thread with the rest of the house nuts?

Done
smile.gif

Peter

Back