What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A tad early but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Noah!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Saturday, Nov. 17th is yet another Scorpio birthday! :D This time it is our esteemed Noah Elhardt...long-time forum member and dedicated, hard-working Head of PR and Education for NASC!

I've known Noah since he was about 14. (And he's HOW old now??!!). At that tender age, Noah was the first person on the forums to just give me plants. He offered them to me out of the blue. I remember it was one of my first Drosera and my very first D. aliciae and a Genlisea (which unfortunately expired). I think there were some other things. I was totally shocked he'd just offer to give me stuff. That was a great example of the "giving theory" that has always permeated this great forum community. That young boy has been a young man for a few years now but he still has that kind and giving heart (much to NASCs benefit). Just goes to show you that some small gesture of giving can become a fond memory for many years to come.

SO...Happy Birthday to Noah! May your year ahead be full of joy and special things. (And a lot of good hard NASC work...hehe :-D )

Enjoy your day!

(Posted a bit early but didn't want to forget or miss it for not being on the 'puter)

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!:boogie:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
690.gif
683.gif

679.gif
515.gif

505.gif
jumping0007.gif
505.gif
jumping0006.gif
laugh.gif
1050.gif
429.gif
890.gif

Thanks guys! I can't believe you still remember that PAK... hehe. Yeah, I'm becoming quite the old fart now at 22... time flies when you're having fun...

Happy birthday again, Noah! :)

Thanks for all of the hard work that you do for the NASC.

Well see.... one never knows what random acts of kindness will stick with someone. :)

Hope it was a great day. :)

Back