What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A pleasure to get something created by Mr. Av8tor

vraev

Carnivorous plant enthusiast
Admin
I got this from a great generous OCPS/TF member in Canada (peatmoss). I now have the great honour and pleasure of growing one of my dear dear friend Av8tor1's first hybrids:

H. tatei x saraccenioides

19769751491_bb8e5cb382_b.jpg
19757771662_f28a7a21eb_b.jpg

Leaving room in the pot for the live chilean moss to spread. ;)

cheers

V

Last edited:
woohoo!!!

Congrats on getting back into the heli game v, and a division of my very first hybrid!
How cool!
Gabriel had spoken to me about sending you one on a couple occasions. I told him he could find no better person to have his six if he ever had a loss.
Have you seen the pics of his adult pitchers? It looks like it will make an amazing specimen.

Yup! I think I saw a picture of one of his adult specimens. Very excited B. The pedigree is awesome. You can't go wrong with either parent. Speaking of helis... I am also getting a couple more from a BCP order soon... a H. purpurascens (sp) and H. sarracenioides x purpurascens (sp).. I think. That is also one other crazy nectar spoon hybrid. I am excited for the climbing tall pedigree of yours and the possibilities of a crazy nectar spoon on the BCP one. :D Looks like I soon need another dedicated highland setup mate. :p

Looks great! Will be interesting to see how it grows to look and form! Keep us posted!!

Looks great! Will be interesting to see how it grows to look and form! Keep us posted!!
Will do. I have only ever had a H. nutans, H. pulchella and H. minor. Looking forward to the more exotic varieties.

I would love to get a H. Nutans ir burgandy black personally. I only have heterdoxa x minor (i beleive)

I don't think there is a nutans burgundy black...I think its a minor variety. :p

Lol i didn't mean nutas burgandy black lol i ment i want a nutans or a burgandy black hehe!

Back