What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Newbie from Thailand

ThaiGer

ThaiGer
Hello from Northern Thailand
I happy to see your website because my knowledge about organic living will never complete and maybe I can share some of my experiences with you...
We grow up and produce on our 100% organic sustainable small scale farm any kinds of fruits,veggies,flowers,bamboos and oil palms - and have big fun...for the first impression please have a look at our website,is our homepage include my social help projects for the poorest of the poor. Tomorrow I will try to send you a picture to show with who you talk...
I very happy to have the chance to correspondent to another farmer/gardener with the same way of thinking. For today best luck and regards, ThaiGer. (means Thai-German...)

Welcome to TF!

Glad you are here! Organic gardening sounds very interesting and useful. I would like to give it a try next spring.

:wave: Thaks for your welcome! Best luck and regards, ThaiGer.:banana2:

Welcome and always into hearing more about organic!

Do you speak German in addition to Thai?

I've met a few people from Southeast Asia that speak German... I would have never guessed that they would need to or want to. :p

Back