What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A nep cartoon

t-5021.jpg

Nepenthes lend themselves to this kind of stuff much better than I thought they would!

Since no one else responded.. I will. I know we ALL have feelings :) Help me defeat Pinguicula man! jk. Captian Drosera will not take on violence, because VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER.
-Captain Drosera
P.S. YOu will NEVER guess my secret identity :) :)

Nice drawing there Nflytrap. Neps makes beautiful subjects for artwork. Keep up the good work.
smile.gif

Very nice, I wish I could draw like that. LOL

Wes
cool.gif

Just to justify your posts, yup people do have feelings!

Thanks for the replies!

I went a little farther and Im seeing if I can manage ot do an animation of one either biting at someones finger or grabbing a fly.....certainly not something a real one would do!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nflytrap @ Dec. 03 2003,9:16)]Just to justify your posts, yup people do have feelings!

Thanks for the replies!

I went a little farther and Im seeing if I can manage ot do an animation of one either biting at someones finger or grabbing a fly.....certainly not something a real one would do!
If you can animate it, it would make you a nice avatar. Actually the drawing you have already done would be a good avatar.

smile.gif

BCK

Just one thing, put the fangs more back near the top of the "neck", bical fangs aren't on the front of the "lid".

Yeah, you could use that as your avatar, since you dont have one now.
smile.gif

I noticed that too, but having them that far back just doesn't  seem to fit...I'll have to fiddle with that more and see.

After all, the thing has eyes too! And no wings(though the animation will)!

you could just have the fangs go along the hood, and curve down in the front...

I can envision it... and besides... it's a cartoon... why be picky about where the fangs are when your giving it eyes ya know?
smile.gif

Back