What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little thingy I made for New Years

• Thread starter Drosera36
  • Start date
I just had to let it out. It's basically a bunch of pics of my plants, put together with some classical music, and that's about it. It is about New Years. (It takes a bit of time to download.) Here's the link: Here

(Oh, and turn your volume up a bit. It's quiet music.)

-Ben

Very nice.

To be honest, I was expecting something to pop out with a scream to scare the poop out of me.

Yeah, I had a feeling someone wouldn't trust me. What do ya others guys think?

-Ben

I thought it was very good, what software did you use to make it?

Wow, very cool.
The music and the b/w photos make it looks like a requeum
smile.gif

very nice.

lol I know what you mean about the requiem thing, Dimka! I liked all of the different shots in there, my favorite was a sundew where the leaf was just opening up so the hairs on the bottom were out, but the ones on the top of the leaf were still preparing to come out. Very nicely done.
smile.gif

Wow now thats awsome, love the music it goes nicely with the pics. Fantastic job Drosera36.. Its very heart touching, makes ya think all that more about all the CPs in the natural wilds that are being distroyed everyday..
smile_h_32.gif

Verrrry nice! That's really cool.
smile.gif

The only thing I'd suggest is changing the "Happy New Years" to "Happy New Year". "Year" isn't plural. I know people tend to say it that way sometimes...don't know why. Maybe because of "New Year's Eve."

Gawd_oOo, I used Windows Movie Maker. It was pretty simple, just drag & drop mostly, and then ya have to get the timing right.

Dimka & Est, the theme wasn't quite supposed to be like dead cps. The black and white pics were supposed to represent old memories, and then the color photos were mostly new growth and babies, as you might have notcied, and they were in color, to represent new memories. And, as for the music, I just wanted a nice calm thing, and so I asked my dad for a cd he might have.

And gee, I never thought people would like it this much! Thank you for all the compliments!

(Oh, and PAK, I put the "Happy New Years in there because I sorta wanted to say like "...and may your furture Happy New Years always be happy" or somethin like that, so I made it plural.
smile.gif
)

Very nice movie! I'll look for you at the Oscars!

Back