What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little about me.

Volume 1:
smile_n_32.gif

First my plant side. I love plants of all types, and have always been fascinated with CP. And was quite amazed when I learned I could actually grow them OUTSIDE! I just started last year (2005) and have three Sarracenias (Scarlet Belle, Judith Hindle, and Purpurea ssp. venosa) and two vft, nad just recently got a ping (primuliflora) and an N. "Miranda"
My non cp plants include (just listing the ones I'm most attatched to, or this would be way to long) 28 african violets (they grow like weeds.) moonflowers, and field of tulips and irises. (Irii?) And 3 bonsaii (a japanese acer, a cherry, and a pecan.)

My hobbies are candle making, knitting and crocheting, pumpkin carving, calligraphy, and of course plants of many types.

I live in NC (where my parents moved to when Dad retired) but am an Air Force brat, so I've lived in many places. And just bought my own house last January.

I have four dogs: A full blood rat terrier named Jaxer, a miniature pekingese named Oreo, a platinum colored yorkie named Gizmo, and Oreo and Jaxer's offspring (looks like s teel grey chihuahua with tan belly and eyebrows) named Banshee (because he cries all the time... even if you are petting him.)

If there is anything else ya wanna know, feel free to ask.
smile_m_32.gif

Welcome to TerraForums!

I live in NC too! Welcome to TF.

Welcome to the forums. Sounds like you've found the right place...right here with all the other CP and general plant lovers. Lots of dog/animal lovers here too.

Hope you learn some new things and have fun here.
smile.gif

Suzanne/PAK

Back