What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A.konjacs for sale

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I was going to donate these to the NASC auction but I need to hurry up and mail these out. And I can't wait for the auction because they are about top sprout.. So instead of the auction I'm going to auction them here and donate the money to them.

A.konjac6.jpg

Here's what I got, price includes shipping.

1 golfball size bulb. $15

1 walnut size bulb $12

1 slightly larger that quarter size. $10

3 dime size $8

I think these are fairly good priced. Remember the money is going to a very good cause.

I think I should work this the same way as dutch auctions are done one ebay. Put a bid in of what you want, how many and the amount you'll pay. The highest price wins. I'll see how much interest there is in them and I'll give a 24 hr notice before bidding will end.

i will take:
1 of the dime sized at $8

I would like one of the 1 walnut size bulb for $12

thanks
-Jeremiah-

It's for a good cause, but do realize these won't flower for a few years. The leaf is magnificent, and it makes lots of offsets, enjoy!

Yeah I should have said that. The two larger sizes are about 2 years from flowering. The smaller sizes are about 3 to 4 years from flowering.

not a problem, just trying to get one cheap
smile_m_32.gif
dang dart frogs are eating up my free $ and i dont even have one yet.

hey i'll bid on the

1 golfball size bulb. $15
and
2 dime size $8

thanks

Brad

Well there's one left. the quarter size for $10. Bidding will end on these Tuesday at 9pm east time. So you have plenty of time to bid.

hey ozzy this is over right? where, when, how, do we send payment, if it is over?

thanks

Brad

Yes it's over. Send the payment to:

Mark Todd
209 Parkland
Vermilion Oh 44089

Remember these need to be planted as soon as possiable, so hurry up and send the payment to prevent them form sprouting before you get them.

If anybody wants to buy the last one speak up before I decide to plant it.

Also I need to have the payment before June 1st because I will be moving and my address will change.

mine will go out in the morning

Brad and Jeremiah, I sent your konjacs out today.

In case you have never grown this plant before here's a really good site that will explain everything you need to know about them.

lol what site? terraforums? or...

thanks for the oppotunity to grow these plants

Thanks

Brad

hey i received the "bulbs" today...that was fast.

that is the same site i've been reading at...thanks anyhow

can't wait for them to get leaves

thanks

Brad

You shouldn't have very long to wait. As soon as it's warm enough it will sprout. I would go ahead and plant it right now. I know you'll enjoy it.

Hello

Got mine today and planted it.

Just curious but how many year's do you think until it flower?

thanks
-Jeremiah-

About two to three years.

Back