What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A flower pic.................

i picked up three dwarf African violets awhile ago. these two are each in 1.5 inch pots. since both were blooming at the same time i thought i would snap a pic. my third one is smaller either of these as its leaves only get 1/4 inch across, its flowers arent as showy and its a shy bloomer but its leaves are varigated.

my other new pics can be seen in the Nep, Drosera and Utric forums

i go to all the effort to grow this stuff and no comment from you guys and gals?!?!?!?!?
smile_n_32.gif
actually these plants are the only way to stay sane when it 30 below out, a foot of snow and the wind howling......................

Nice pics! By the way, is there anything special you need to do to instigate flowering?

not that i know off. im well known for not fertilizing ANYTHING except on rare occations so stuff just tends to flower when it wants too. these two flower almost continually if kept watered. i have always liked African Violets but now that im into CPs i didnt want to devote alot of light space to them as some can get rather wide. so when i found these dwarfs i thought i hit the jackpot.

Back