What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I figured I would post a few pics of some Nep pitchers. I hope you like 'em!

N. Hamata, still small at only about 1.5" tall
P1020510.jpg

N. Maxima x TM Peristome
P1020508.jpg

N. Thorelii x Rafflesiana
P1020507.jpg

N. Thorelii x TM
P1020505.jpg

N. Lowii x Spectabilis
P1020503.jpg

N. Red Dragon peristome, pitcher just opened. Pitchers are big at about 9-10" tall
P1020502.jpg

N. Thorelii x Aristolochioides
P1020498.jpg

wow I can't wait to see what that AristoXThorelli does :)

Hamata has great coloring

Nice looking pics!

I'm interested to see what happens to Lowii x Spectabilis. Spectabilis always seems like such a dominant plant in crosses, but this one certainly seems to have some Lowii in it. Hopefully its easier to grow then the two of those plants too!

Wow great plants Bucky! Im also interested in what the N. lowii x spec will look like farther down the road.

I am looking forward to watching the N. lowii x spectabilis mature as well. I think it will turn out to be one of the more striking N. lowii hybrids we have seen so far.

Thanks guys! The Lowii x Spec is a recent addition from EP and is still settling in. I think that it will be great though. A couple more that I am excited about is Truncata x Ephippiata and Ventricosa x Ephippiata, I just hope they grow faster that Ephippiata!

Spectacular Neps you got there. :) The N. lowii x spectabilis seems like it'll be a winner.

Back