What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a few more photos!

• Thread starter rco911
  • Start date
heres a few photos from the past week -- enjoy!

2425561255_b5c4b1119f.jpg

2425561001_07b336a642.jpg

2426391742_96827795c2.jpg

2425560877_8bd4479bcc.jpg

2425561423_6848e3de61.jpg

2425560943_a0e35a580a.jpg

Excellent pics.

That S. Oreophila x Minor x Purpurea x Rubra x Leucophylla :blahblah9xm: has quite striking colors!

I'm very glad you posted these...

Wow you got some amazing pics that moorei is absolutely stunning!

Wonderful pictures. After our pm, I think I've decided that my favorite is actually the S. [(Oreophila x Minor) x (Purpurea x Rubra)] x Leucophylla, simply because of the coloration variations.

Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to seeing more of your collection as you take more pictures!

xvart.

Nice looking plants Robert and great photography. Maybe I'll have you do some photography work for me with my collection. I also like your complex hybrid: [(oreophila x minor) x (purpurea x rubra)] x leucophylla. Did you make this cross? Do you know which forms of the species were used?

Keep up the good growing and great photography.

Phil

I really like the S. Moorei 'Big Red', along with S. [(Oreophila x Minor) x (Purpurea x Rubra)] x Leucophylla. Nice pics and plants bro.

Thanks everyone!

Phil, man Big Red/Royal Ruby is awesome man! I'm down to do some photography work for ya! it would be an honor sir! I did not make the =[(o x m) x (p x r)] x l -- i acquired it from another fellow CP addict a few years ago, and unfortunately he doesn't know what particular forms were used.

I'll try to take some more photos of that oxmxpxrxl - the inside throat is pretty dark and its just quite a different color combination that what I am used to seeing.

Thanks again everyone! stay tuned, more to come :)

Great plants! I agree... that S. [(Oreophila x Minor) x (Purpurea x Rubra)] x Leucophylla is simply stunning!

Very nice pics, Rob! I just found your thread and the plants look awesome.

Gorgeous!

Back