What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

very nice Butch. You're (;) @ thez) truly a master of your craft.

Agreed. Fantastic heli's. I'm guessing you sacrifice your own blood into the pitchers as an offering to the heli god?

actually embryonic stem cells from what was thought to be extinct Tasmanian Tigers

very nice Butch. You're (;) @ thez) truly a master of your craft.

Thanks mass, ummmm :scratch:
I have a feeling youre being a naughty boy LOL

Beautiful as always . . .

Thank you David :)

Agreed. Fantastic heli's. I'm guessing you sacrifice your own blood into the pitchers as an offering to the heli god?

I think you haven't realized the truth about Butch here, yet... You see, he IS the Heli God :hail:

Any more updates/pics?

Joe,

Ive had everything to build such a system for years now... PLC, sensors, drip irrigation system, low pressure misters, solenoid valves etc etc etc

A true closed loop process contol with feeback

But this system just works so well and it's so "comfortable" .... one day Ill put it all together, ummm maybe LOLOLOL

Butch
I've heard rumors that this new state-of-the-Av system is now starting to crawl toward reality. If so, where are the pics, schematics for each system, etc? Inquiring minds ..... :scratch:

I've heard rumors that this new state-of-the-Av system is now starting to crawl toward reality. If so, where are the pics, schematics for each system, etc? Inquiring minds ..... :scratch:

yes heli god, enquiring minds want to know... Preferably on video...with you explaining stuff...and pronouncing plant names...

Im slowly making the transition, but I probably wont use the misting system.... ive come up with a much simpler (and imho better) option for watering

i know, its only taken me 3 years to make the move... but i am taking baby steps now

I think you haven't realized the truth about Butch here, yet... You see, he IS the Heli God :hail:

Any more updates/pics?

All my helis will probably die a slow, painful death but the temptation is just too strong, I cant resist :p

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uJXaKuILX9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

yes heli god, enquiring minds want to know... Preferably on video...with you explaining stuff...and pronouncing plant names...

zu, liz..... this is all your doing!!!

y'all kiss my grits :p

Heel-lee-AM-FOUR-ah SAR-rah-sinny-OIOIOIOIOIOI-deeeez. :awesome:
Haha. But in all seriousness, I think we're due for a new photo or two.

Last edited:
Im slowly making the transition, but I probably wont use the misting system.... ive come up with a much simpler (and imho better) option for watering

i know, its only taken me 3 years to make the move... but i am taking baby steps now

All my helis will probably die a slow, painful death but the temptation is just too strong, I cant resist :p

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uJXaKuILX9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

zu, liz..... this is all your doing!!!

y'all kiss my grits :p

Butch, that little girl from that David Lynch nightmare has advanced a great deal since then; thought you should know. Couldn't resist. Aye carumba!

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=alic...&ndsp=37&ved=1t:429,r:36,s:0&biw=1440&bih=731

oh my, lil sis grew up nicely....

musta been the spice :p

Back