What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A cp halloween tale

Off the list serve...enjoy! HH

Hi all,
Here is a short Halloween tale: The Los Angeles CP Society once met for a
meeting at the home of CPer Art North. Australian visitor Robert Gibson
gave a slideshow presentation and then we all went into Art's Nepenthes
house. While looking over the plants someone asked what Art fed his
plants. Art said something about things getting trapped naturally and we
peered into pitchers hoping to see insect remains. I heard Art say, "what
on Earth?!" Inside one large pitcher was a foreign object which we
subsequently fished out for identification. The object was a pet name tag
bearing the name Fluffy. They all wondered how it got in there:)

biggrin.gif
LOL

Jerry

It slithered from out of it's greenhouse, green leaves flailing behind a gaping mouth full of drool and slime. A dank odor rose from it's body, a smell of long dead beings, there bodies still decaying. This is the Caranch-Clawker, a ancient being of terror and decay, ready to consume all before it.

o_0

And then a swarm o gerbils decended upon it, and strtend tearing it apart with their gnawing teeth...
images

Miles away, Arannaquid awoke. His head was that of a dragon with great shimmering metallic scales and steam curling from his nostrils; his body was that of a horse with giant wings of hammered gold sprouting from his shoulders that stroked the air and created tornados in his wake; his front legs were like that of a lion armed with great ripping claws and his hind legs were those of an eagle's with razor-sharp talons that gripped with lethal power; his tail was fine silver threads that whipped and lashed creating sparks that set the land on fire. All Hallow's Eve was his favorite day to hunt.

The terrible and mighty Arannaquid raised his head--smelling the carnage of Caranch-Clawker by the gerbils. He beat his golden wings and rose with great thunder! He breached the miles in seconds and swooped down to snatch 50 gerbils in his talons. One by one he popped the little rodents into his mouth, saving the tails for the last crunch. And when he was done, he belched with smoke and fire "Trick or treat! Gerbils are neat to eat!"

smile_k_ani_32.gif

PlantAKiss, are you growing anything else besides roses in your garden???
laugh.gif

I had a horrible experience with this creature...the feared  Chupacabra.  This is not a myth.  They are alive and well and migrating closer to the U.S. every year.

After many arduous and danger filled days searching the Talamaca mountains of Costa Rica for the legendary lost tombs of the ancient Maya I awoke to a cold dense fog that shrouded the jungle far below.  Suddenly, a sharp pain coursed through my chilled body.  An eerie scream pierced the cold mountain air and a crushing weight descended on my chest.  My breathing became labored.  I couldn’t move.  Was it the Chupacabra seeking revenge for me defiling the sacred ground of the ancient Gods?
No it was my stupid horse that tripped over my leg and landed on my chest.  I left him there to be devoured by the beastly demons that inhabit the Montana de la Muerte…The Mountain of the Dead.

The Chupacabra...The corpses of its victims have been found with many small but regular pattern circular holes about 1/4" - 1/2" in diameter arranged in pairs of triangular fashion. There are reports of certain organs missing from the victims, yet no visible means of extraction was found on the bodies. Reproductive, sexual organs, eyes and other soft tissue have sometimes been removed.
http://cryptozoo.monstrous.com/el_chupacabra.htm

Very scary creature there.....Btw. whats the difference between reproductive and sexual organs Lol.

that has to be the funniest thing i've heard since listening to george carlin's last cd. thanks for sharing.

Back