What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3" NET POTS for Highland Nepenthes (#2) blokeman $8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This auction is for 10 NEW PLASTIC NET POTS 3" wide x 3" deep
(I am posting 3 sets of 10 for 3 lucky folks or one greedy SOB ;))

3inchnet.jpg

These are fantastic for use with highland Neps and most orchids. I loved using these for my highland Neps cos they allow water to pour right through and the roots to breathe. If you grow Dracula or Masdevallia orchids they can shoot their upside down and pendulous blooms out wherever they want through any space in the pot, top, sides or very bottom. Needless to say you need to use these pots only in a very humid growing environment. In normal house humidity you'd probably have to water daily or more!

I will foot the shipping cost anywhere inside the USA only.
As they are not alive they will not be shipped priority! :)
Shipping only inside the US - sorry!

Thou shalt start the clamoring at uno denero ($1)...

Let's try $1 for this one instead.
~Joe

so do the three highest bidders win? ***edit: ok, i see the three threads, nevermind... i should open my eyes! :0o:
CINQ (five in french)

The winners of the auctions will. Does he mean he will ship to canada too but only pay shipping if its in the us?

aww, didn't see that... my bad,
FLYTRAPLADY5 still has the highest bid at 4$ then...

Bloke read my post again. I edited it hahaha. I missread

well, if i pay the shipping, i'm still in at 5

$7

Got them in the mail this morning! just need to fill them now, thanks again. And thanks for supporting the NASC with this donation.

closed. Thanks for supporting the NASC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back