What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 news story already impossible to top...

• Thread starter MrFlyTrap2
  • Start date
He sat in her lap.:-))

Well, women DO tend to take longer in the bathroom....

Imagine the reading she could have gotten in? She could complete an entire online accreditation program and get a degree in something if she had a laptop.

I was listening to the radio talk about this today and made a good point. How long would somebody have to be in your bathroom before you got to thinking "hmm, this ain't right. Maybe I should try to get her some help?"

Perhaps this was her reaction to the rising gas prices? Just stay in. It's starting to look like a good idea these days (the staying in part, not the perching on the can for months on end (no pun intended) and being a bathroom recluse for 2 years).

This story has been updated here http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23618592/

Woman had phobia of leaving bathroom

McFarren, 36, told police his girlfriend, Pam Babcock, 35, had a phobia about leaving the bathroom and may not have left the bathroom in two years, although he’s unsure how long she was in there because “time just went by so quick I can’t pinpoint how long.” He said beatings she received in her childhood caused her phobia.

“She said that she didn’t need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave,” he said.

The competition:

The news just ran a story about a woman married to a dude for several years only to find that her husband was really her bride! It wasn't clear if "he" had had an operation or if "he" was really a she.

She said that his behavior seemed a bit "odd" in the bedroom! 2 kids-on fathered by someone else and another from a donor.

how sad for some and wierd for the rest

Well, my band teacher says he doesnt beleive it.

Whats the phobia called.

I wanna know.

Crapnerphobia

Agoraphobia - fear of going outside your home. This was the closest I could find. I couldn't find anything on 'fear of leaving the bathroom'. Who knows.

Back