What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

and its hardy too. right clint?
Alex

Well it's cold-hardy if that's what you mean :) I wouldn't call a wild C. acaule an easy plant... but the two people I've sent them to are doing great with them. For now.... muahahaha. Wild ones have a symbiotic fungi and that's what makes them so fussy and prone to croak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypripedium_acaule

I can also put up some Goodyera pubescens, which is evergreen and VERY easy....and I can also put up a giant club moss sampler pack containing 4 kinds.... and I can put up a pair of boji stones for you new-agers.

Just a bump.

Bump

Another bump. :)

Okay, I give up.
What does bump mean?
Lois

As you know, when someone posts in a topic, it gets moved up to the top of the list. Pak is making sure that people see this thread by making a post in it, thus "bumping" it to the top of the list where people are more likely to see it. :)

I remember reading somewhere that on a forum, BUMP means:
Bring
Up
My
???

i always thought it was, like Est said, bumping up a topic to the top. that way wrks too though joossa :D
Alex

Hey...that's cool. I never heard that before. I was just using me bum to knock the post up to the top. :rolleyes: lol

Just to keep PAK from getting bruises from all those "bumps", I guess I could offer some of the Copper Top you see in my avatar. I also have dozens of D filiformis, some pings and some starter neps. Hmmmm....I will have to see what else.

Question about the rules as posted with updates:
I will be leaving town shortly after the auction and will not return until July 10 and will have to work non-stop for another week after that - jeez, don't you just love vacations!?! Can I clearly state in the offer the earliest shipping date, or will that mess up the after auction admin?

That would be awsome! Coppertops are beautiful plants. Yours look especially nice.

I think as long as the shipping date is clearly noted in the listing, that should be ok. That way the bidders will know prior to bidding that they might have to wait a little longer. We understand that summer is vacation time and that some people will be away.

Our main objective with the time limits is to prevent some of the foot-dragging we've dealt with in the past which turns into many months. Its one thing to have a legitimate reason for a delay but its another to simply procrastinate for very lengthy periods.

Thank you very much for anything you can offer. :D

Back