What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2000 members!

• Thread starter Jason Wong
  • Start date
THREE CHEERS! We have 2000 members at last! I've been keeping an eye on the numbers...Anyone else noticed?

May this addiction never end!
wink.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

cp party...!!!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

2003 actually...who the 2000th member?

goin' onto 2004
smile.gif

You may have to subtract the ones that Spec created - Cephalotus Giant, ... and the many names of the gal from Alaska.

CP blackjack anyone?

I suspect there are more than a few people that have more than one long in name for variuous reasons.  I think the most popular reason, probably, is forgetting your password and having to create a new name to log on and the ones most likely to have more than 3 names were those thrown off the forum, who had to create a new name to "sneak" back on
laugh.gif

smile.gif

BCK

Well, I think that should just prove how popular this community is if folks feel like they have to create a new name just to be here.  
biggrin.gif

Question:  Why do the statistics show that one member is a certain number but when you check their profile, it tells you that actually they are member number 'something different?'  That number is about 3 less than what the board statistics show.  Any theories on this?  
rock.gif

I noticed that, too. Does it reflect the ones that have been removed?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ May 17 2004,12:32)]I suspect there are more than a few people that have more than one long in name for variuous reasons.  I think the most popular reason, probably, is forgetting your password and having to create a new name to log on and the ones most likely to have more than 3 names were those thrown off the forum, who had to create a new name to "sneak" back on
laugh.gif

smile.gif

BCK
forget their password?
wow.gif
Why, been off so long that can't even recall what thier favourite dog, or sibling, or plant's name is...man, is that hilarious!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't they just get TF dudes to sent them their password? Most password associated organisations have that, for people with short term memory...
wink.gif

*Interested*
Who got thrown off the forums, and why? Being naughty eh...
wink.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

I rarely have to use the password. TF has the feature of remembering the name and password. All I have to do is click on the link that is saved to favorites. It is only on the rare occasion when there is a glitch with the server(?) where I have to manually login. I use the same password wherever possible, so I don't have to memorize several of them.

Back