What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 D. filiformis tracyi up for grabs...

Why do you want one?

I will select from my choice.

Because I'm starting some of my friends with exceding cps from the divisions I made, and then I'll have some more empty room for them? :jester: :blush:

PM'd you

Cause this form of filiformis is much larger than any of my other droseras, and I can try my hand at crossing this variety with my other sundews ;)
Thanks for the offer!!!

- Jeff

So if we give you a good enough reason we win?

Well, I am coming back to CPs. I only have a few Sarrs and a small Sundew. All of them are small and seem not to be in the best of shape. But I am trying to help my collection and make my number of CPs grow and this would be a good thing for me to have.

Heck, I’ll give it a try… why not? I wasn’t expecting to start on dews yet, but why not? Never officially kept a Drosera, but filiformis would be a good start. So I ask again, why not?

Thanks Dyflam. :)

Why do you want one?

I will select from my choice.

Why do I want one.....??? Cause I can't get enough of the DEW! I love watching bugs squirm and flail for their life while the DEW digests them. I love the way the light glistens through the droplets. Having a D. filiformis finally in my collection would just make my DEW experience even greater for it is loaded with DEW!

Well....I'd like one because honestly, D. tracyi is my favorite of the sundews. I don't currently have it in my collection, but in the past I have successfully grown and propagated it. If you choose me to be a recipient of this lovely plant, I vow to propagate it, and to offer up some of the resulting clones (as freebies) to the members of this forum, as you have, in an effort to keep the plant material flowing. Thanks for your consideration!

What is this a contest? :jester:

In twenty five words or less tell us "Why do you want one (Drosera filiformis var tracyi)?". The best two entries will win their very own Drosera filiformis var tracyi plants! These amazing plants actually eat LIVE INSECTS!!!​

I already have one thanks to you, Dyflam, if you had asked a couple weeks ago I would have said:
The theme of my collection is the North American species of CPs so naturally I would want one. Besides 'dews rock!​

Because I have many, and that just ain't enuff!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

All done... I will PM my choices.

Back