What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$100 Best Buy gift card

Smitty

Plant Ninja
Have some leftover gift cards from my birthday last month..Thought I would try to unload one here :)

Looking for Heli's ,Cephs(anything but typical.) and nepenthes.. Priority will be given for the first 2.. You will be asked to provide a decent picture of what is going to be presented for trade.

I will field offers and make my decision based on what I find out there. Thanks for looking.

U.S. Only please..Thank you very much.

MINE!!

Me!

So watcha got fellas? Mine and Me don't cut the mustard on this trade! :lol:

Heli's ,Cephs(anything but typical.) and nepenthes is pretty vague.. and doesn't cut the mustard. Whatcha' want Gmoney? You know how I roll.

Didn't think I was too vague bro! ...you take a pic of what you want to part with in your collection. Post it up or pm me. Prefer the latter. I will choose from whats on the menu..

my list is pretty up to date. So anything not on there is fair game.
want cephs like hg or other large clones
want helis any size with location date only please...

will take combinations too :)

location data!?!?! deal breaker.. good luck guys.

well..let me know what heli you are giving up and we will roll from there. Perhaps I was being too picky eh? :lol:

Too late.. the offer has expired. :rolleyes: Trying to decide what I want more.. my red clone Hummer's.. or the gift card. I think the Hummer's. Sorry..

this isn't a fire sale... I am just seeing what is out there.

~edit in..~

~Ogre~ "Are you trying to be funny?"

~mass~ "I guess not.."

Last edited:
edited for jokester...

Last edited:
Ouch.. sorry bro. Was just having fun with ya.

I've got a small H. nutans division, a bunch (5 out of 30 to trade) rooted Hummer's Giant leaves, and a fresh basal (veitchii x eymae or veitchii x platy, or both) to offer. Pics will be available.. whenever.

Sorry mass. I thought you were calling me crazy man....I didn't think I was getting greedy.
I was like "what the heck did I do to him?" he he you got me all emotional like..:cuss:
you and your jokes big man..my turn now.

I've Got Two small H. Nutans divisions, and 2 Ceph Big Boy Cuttings!

The man! :clap: I'm out gunned here..

Back