What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 Legally Collected VFT Seeds #1 Exo $9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
You're bidding on 10+ legally collected seeds from vft's in the Boiling Springs Lakes area of NC.

I personally collected theses seeds with permission.

Shipping is $2 for USA, I will pay shipping if the winner adds a $2 donation to NASC with their auction payment.

Bidding starts at $2.

$6

$9

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as $2.00 donation for shipping is also taken care of.

Packaged up and will be shipped tomorrow, 5/20.

Shipped.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

I haven't recieved any seeds yet.....not sure if they got lost in the mail or what, but I'd think that they'd be here by now..... :scratch:

Dang it, I sent over 50 seeds. Give it a little longer and if they don't show up I'll send some more.

Dang it, I sent over 50 seeds. Give it a little longer and if they don't show up I'll send some more.

Ok..Sure, Thanks. :)

Has the seeds arrived yet?

If you don't get them by Thursday I'll reship Friday.

GOT THEM TODAY! :boogie:

Holy crap that's alot of seeds!....Thanks man! :grin:

GOOD. Now you know why I was so upset they were lost. Please share offspring with the cp community.

TY

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back