What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$1 per gallon tank sale is on again

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
I had to get some crickets and I see that Petco is trying to bankrupt me again with their $1 per gallon tank sale, running I suppose for the next 2 weeks.

I bought a dozen 10 (8) & 20 (4) gallon tanks last time, this time I'm getting a 55 gallon and 40 gallon breeder both will be converted to dual pane horizontal sliding fronts. Both for the price of one 40 breeder at normal price! :banana2:

Oh man, if I have money left over after the bender I just went on...I know where I'm going :-D

thanks for the heads up swords....more tanks= more lights= more plants=the never ending cycle of DEATH!

Cool! I missed out on the last one and I need a bigger tank for my tropical Drosera. The coupon/ad on the website says you need a PALS card account though. I hate those marketing databases...

Just get the card and "information packet" at the shop (it's free) and tell them you'll fill it out later. That's what I did, so I have the card and never gave them my number/info! :)

Awesome, could use another 10 gallon for the crested gecko i'm getting next week!

Dang...of course now I'm no where near a Petco. Got my 20L there last year though!

Back