Tanukimo, yes I've received them as well. The issues lie in the fact the soil is what regulated and they cannot check every package coming in. The worst states for getting stopped are Cali, Fla, and possibly a thirds I can't remember. The plants themselves they could care less about. Its...
Ouch the whole California thing. Well good luck trying to ship anything potted.that's a big no no to California. Also. I pay for my nematode test yearly so I don't have any problems.I've actually purchased for a known member in the community just to ship to them as part of a trade. Because the...
Not a Number, I'm not sure where you got the part about "without the rigid regulation required for a commercial nursery" from, bu moot I have to meet the same as any other nursery in SC. My license is just free because I'm a hobbies. I still pay for the tags. And my inspector has mentioned how...
1) pearldiver Let's try that again. http://www.ebay.com/itm/keep-your-pe...item51b6a1a097
2) theplantman: Necessary equipment for all the professional air guitar players out there: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Guitar-S...item25a90f3f01
3) DragonsEye --Here's one for ya .... GIANT Museum Grade...
3.) Eric_N Thank you, Zu! o3o
4.) Knuckles -
5.) RandyS Thank You, Zu and Dexenthes!
6.) Fatbunny - big thank you both of you!
7.) ps3isawesome - thank you so much! beautiful plant
8.) That One Guy THANKS Zu!
9.) Incognito - Thanks for both of you!
1. JayAustin - very nice!
2. unprofessiona - vft cross sounds cool!
3. patrickntd - Cool! thanks.
4. jimscott Thanx!
5. ZeRoKooL - Very cool! Thanks!
6. David F- Great giveaway sir!
7. SerMuncherIV - Fantastic giveaway, I'll give the S. jonesii seeds back to the community if I win!
Looking to see if anyone has a cutting available of N. vent x inermis. I traded away a cutting a year or so ago and my plant is currently on a decline. I'd like to trade for a cutting if someone has one available. Thanks.
Butch, temps are the same as mine roughly maybe slightly cooler at night. Max temps the same. Lights are the same. Nothing is harmed so far by the reduced light and its making the wife happier. So. We'll see how things go. Its been too short a of a period to tell really
As in the title. I'm hosting a giveaway for postage. $6 for a small flat rate box. The winner will need to PayPal Monday. Giveaway ends at 12 noon on Monday the June 1st and I'll ship on Tuesday the 2nd. Winner should also post a givaway as well. I like to keep the pay it forward going.
1. Cthulhu138 - Thanks ! I will be holding a Drosera tuber giveaway as soon as the plants are fully dormant.
2. unprofessiona - looking forward to giving back
3. chch - I'll share some seeds with my CP buddy in a nearby town
4. ZeRoKooL - Thank you! My filiformis is shooting up a flower stalk...