I have a DC-XL that's coming out of dormancy (indoors), but there's just one slight problem: there's still more than a foot of snow where I live with subzero temps. Is there anyway to get it back into dormancy without shocking it too much? The same thing happened last year, and I put them back...
S. 'Dana's Delight x OP (3 packs)
1) kjnorris918- thanks for the chance
4) Plant Heathen
S. 'Doreen's Colossus' x Leah Wilkerson (1 pack)
1) kjnorris918- thanks for the chance.
2. erikHIplants - Thanks a bunch!
3. Bijillon - I have been wanting some for a while now, guess I got lucky!
4. emc2 - thanks for the opportunity!
5. chrysamphora, Merry Christmas!
7. afrodisa - thanks for the opportunity
8. Ertnirp - thank you, and...
1. SgtSarracenia - this sounds quite interesting WON 2/6/16, but had not logged in the last 24hrs. Turn is over :`-(
2. Nimbulan - This sounds very interesting
3. NotMyRealName - I'm intrigued
4. Chibae.. I will look to see what I have to donate WON 1/15/2016 S. flava var. rubricorpora (small)...