What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chibae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Can you please give me the latin name one more time? Apparently I can't fnid it in the PM.
    I may repot it again when I get back from Vacation. Not pleased with the way I potted it.
    Oh yeah, Ernie said hes goin on vacation in 10 days so send the check... and I can't post pics of Minor till tomorrow... so...
    there is a hugh varity in phals, seven seperate families i think, and they vary..for the most part i would put them as intermediate to lowland
    Judy, would Phals be considered(in terms of Nepenthes, temp. wise) Lowland, Highland, or Intermediate?
    Thanks,
    Adam
    Hey there
    Tis flytraplady5
    May I please have your address, I will send a SASE asap
    Thanx for offering something different
    Lois
    I received the orchid yesterday in good order. It is a beautiful little specimen. Thank you for such a great trade.
    It is basically the same Genus, but the different species can be difficult. BW has a taproot.
    What area do you live? Would probably do better in some climates than others.
    Very nice picture. I have lots of Milkweed/Butterfly weed here for the Monarchs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back