I would like to trade this for 1 or 2(or 100) Mexican pings suitable for a windowsill. I've had it for a couple months and it's been growing great in a large jar.
I'm not really looking for specific species; just want comparably sized plant(s) for...
1. FLTropical - thanks!
2. Raistlarn - thank you
3. Kjnorris918- thanks for the chance.
4. Shadowtski - Thanks for the opportunity!
5. jimscott - Thanks for the chance!
6. Plant Heathen- Thanks for this. Cool plant
7. NJnewbie-thank you for sharing
8. RyanG - Thanks!
6) mikefallen13 - Thanks!
8)PsychoSarah - 8 is my lucky number
9) kdlaws - As a newbie, I really appreciate the help getting my collection started! Thanks!!
12)tatorger- thanks for the chance and i...
I have a couple Sarracenia x wrigleyana I could trade.I purchased them a couple years ago from a great nursery in Baldwin County named Biophilia. They were saved from a construction site. I can't remember the exact location but I know all of her plants were saved from either Baldwin County AL...