i have a personal project i am working on, nothing scientific, and thought a pitcher or two from nepenthes or sarrs might be cool. I was wondering if they pressed well or if it would be a waste of my time. Also i know its to late this years, but anyone ever press sarr flowers? Thanks for any...
1. RSS, Thanks for taking the time to run one of these.
2. Pearldiver Thanks!
3. Eric Thanks so much!
4. jwalker thank u for the opportunity
6. sflynn- Thank you!
7. savagegarden - thanks!
8. monkey_Cup - awesome thanks
I am wanting to start on a bog this year. I am planning to but down visqueen as a liner. But my concerns are gophers tunneling through the liner. Living in oklahoma, gophers are a gaurntee in the yard. I was wondering if anyone has had trouble with gophers getting into their bog liners...
The H. minor picture links, are most impressive. To see pictures of peoples heli's in pots and then to see that thing growing with out restrictions or in a box is just awesome. I have always wanted to try one, but no matter what do think i could ever achive that in my house, lol. thanks for...
1. savagegarden - awesome giveaway!
2. Aerogrower-Happy Birthday and good health to you!
3. dozer1028 thanks and happy birthday
4. Hunikejr- Thanks for the offer, Happy Bday
5. Axelrod12 - Happy Birthday! Thanks for the giveaway.
6.Ngantnier, thanks and have a great Bday!
2.Ps3isawesome thank you so much!!! was wanting some florida red filiformis[/COLOR]
3. CarnivoreGirl (thanks so much for doing this!) [/COLOR]
4.Radagast - Thanks!
5. jlechtm - Thanks!
6. monkey_Cup _very generous of you, thanks